Monday 4 July 2016

Crafty Boots Challenges - Christmas in July

Our challenge this fortnight at Crafty Boots Challenges is Christmas in July. Here in Australia, our Christmas' are either muggy and wet, or hot and dry, so Christmas in July is the closest I will probably ever get to a white Christmas. I love the idea of a white Christmas, and my card for this challenge reflects that.

 
The DSP I have used is the last sheet in my Kaisercraft 25 Days of Christmas pad, which I have been hoarding for a very long time; it's just been "too pretty" to use! I finally found a great sketch in one of my older craft magazines, which I knew would be perfect to use. I have kept the rest of the card fairly simple, to really showcase the details of the paper.
 
Supplies:
 
Cardstock: Kraft cardstock
DSP: Kaisercraft 25 Days of Christmas
Ink: Versamark, TH DI Brushed Corduroy
Stamp sets: Cozy Christmas, A Wish For Peace
Embellishments: Stampin' Up! Basic Rhinestones, the blue resin embellishment was from my stash
 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Your design looks fantastic, I love the vintage look, it takes me back to my childhood.

    Dionne x

    ReplyDelete