Monday 21 March 2016

Crafty Boots Challenges - MID CHALLENGE REMINDER 'Easter'

Well, I did it! A very basic first attempt, but an attempt nevertheless. I managed to put together a cute, little punch art gift box for our mid challenge reminder at Crafty Boots Challenges.

 
I adapted this box from a box I found on Pinterest. I can't link to the Pinterest post, but I can go one better and link directly to the website where I found basic instructions for the punch art bunny. Head over here and show the talented Sharon some bloggy love! 
 
Materials used are all Stampin' Up except where specified:
 
Dies: Fry Box, Spellbinders Classic Ovals Small
Punches: Word Window, Small Oval, Bow Builder
Alphas: American Crafts
Markers: Blushing Bride, Copic Multi-liner
DP: 2013-2015 In-Colour DSP
Cardstock: Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, Blushing Bride
 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Your little gift box is just darling Jess. The little punched bunny is soooo cute. I can just imagine your box brimming over with Easter goodies.

    Have a great week.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete