Tuesday 13 October 2015

Creative Card Crew: Challenge #98 Ribbon

I'm back with another card, this time for Creative Card Crew's latest challenge; 'Ribbon'.

One of my fave digi stamp companies is sponsoring this challenge, 'A Day For Daisies' offering a great prize to a lucky winner!

Here is my card for the challenge

 
I have used the cute Ladybug Hello and inked up a background with Kaleidoscope 'Autumn Leaves' on gloss cardstock. The sentiment is stamped from Stampin'  Up! Guy Greetings. The DSP is of course from a Stampin' Up! pack, but the name eludes me at the moment. The cardstock and ribbon are both Stampin' Up! Crushed Curry.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This card is so sweet Jess, the image is unmistakably A Day for Daisies and so cute. Your background is awesome.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete