Monday 24 August 2015

Crafty Boots Challenges MID CHALLENGE REMINDER

Here is my card for the Fair & Square mid-challenge reminder. I have had the idea for this card in my head for two weeks, but finding the time to sit down and craft proved tricky.

I've gone for both "fair" (colours) and "square" (card shape) with my card, and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

 
I have used almost all Stampin' Up goodies here:
 
Stamps: Butterfly Basics, Gorgeous Grunge
Dies: Bold Butterfly, Butterflies
Inks: Early Espresso, Blushing Bride
Cardstock: Twiddlybitz Kraft pre-made card base
 
I can't wait to see your beautiful entries! We've already had some amazing projects.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I love this card Jess, it is sooo pretty and the colours remind me of neapolitan ice cream.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete