Tuesday 21 July 2015

Creative Card Crew #92 - Banner/Flag

Hi and welcome back to another challenge at Creative Card Crew! Our challenge this fortnight is to add a banner or flag to your project.

We are excited to have A Day for Daisies sponsoring us for the challenge

Prize: $12 gift voucher
 
Here is my card for the challenge
 

 
The card is kraft and black cardstock, and I have stamped on some sticky-backed canvas with a Darkroom Door background stamp and Tim Holtz DI. My image is Tea Time Fairy, coloured with Copics. My banner is stamped with Stampin' Up! Banner Blast and punched out with the coordinating punch. The sentiment is Darkroom Door, and finished off with some liquid pearls, button and twine.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! I can't wait to see your fab creations :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment