Sunday 8 March 2015

Creative Card Crew - #82 Green as main colour

Gah, computer troubles again! Am I the only one having issues with Blogger and Internet Explorer 11? I hope they resolve it quickly!

Anyhoo, I was really excited for this challenge at Creative Card Crew, as green is my all-time favourite colour! We have two great sponsors for this challenge

Marianne Designs
Prize: Surprise!



Prize: 5 lb. Gift Voucher
 
Here is my card for the challenge
 
 
I wanted a vintage feel for this card, because the image seems to vintage, so once it printed, I dabbed off some excess ink.
 
The background was create with Kaleidoscope Autumn Leaves and a brayer on gloss cardstock. I have used Adorning Hearts framelits and Hexagon embossing folder on Wild Wasabi cardstock, backed on to Baked Brown Sugar, and finished of with Wild Wasabi ribbon. The sentiment is Maya Road.
 
I hope you get a chance to play along if you haven't already done so :)

1 comment:

  1. You have done an amazing job giving the image that vintage look, great card Jess.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete