Monday 16 March 2015

Crafty Boots - Spring time

Hi and welcome back to another challenge at Crafty Boots Challenges. There were so many amazing entries! Actually, I should say every single entry was just amazing! So much inspiration there, so thank you so much for joining in the challenge.

We have a new challenge this fortnight; spring. It's now Autumn in Australia, so this challenge is a nice reminder of what I have to look forward to in September :)

Here is my project

This is attempt number 2 at watercolouring with Distress Markers. Let me tell you, I enjoyed it a whole more this time, and I can't wait to practice some more! The stamp is from an old Stampin Up! Set, Summer By The Sea, which I got for a steal in a buy-swap-sell group. I've used Archers watercolour paper to colour it in. The DSP is Echo Park Up, Up, and Away, and the sentiment is also from Summer By The Sea. The card is made using Baked Brown Sugar cardstock.
 
I can't wait to see what you create! Thanks for joining us this fortnight :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow fabulous water colouring Jess! Lovely card :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card Jess, I just adore your colouring it is awesome. Fab paper, it works so well with your image.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete