Monday 9 March 2015

Crafty Boots mid-challenge reminder - Anything but a card

So have we spooked you with the challenge this fortnight? If so, fear not! We have even more fab DT inspiration for you over at Crafty Boots Challenges

Here is my project


I have used the Lotus Blossom stamp set (currently available in the Stampin Up! Saleabration catalogue), Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder inks, and the sentiment is from Stampin Up! Summer by the sea. I have finished it off with some pearls and Wisteria Wonder ruffled ribbon.

This isn't the first candle I have altered, you can check out my other project here, and there is a tutorial for it here which was my inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Your candle is gorgeous Jess, such a pretty design.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete