Monday 23 February 2015

Crafty Boots mid-challenge reminder: Use a sentiment

Would you believe, I made it back for a mid-challenge reminder for Crafty Boots Challenges?!



Here I have used my absolute favourite image from A Day For Daisies, Pearls in my hair. I have coloured her in a monochromatic colour scheme with my Copics. All edges have been distressed and inked using DI Iced Spruce, the papers are Kaisercraft Timeless (black and white), and I have used Stampin' Up! basic pearls in her hair, and the Basic Rhinestones in the corners. I have used Glossy Accents in the corners of the image, and sprinkled some silver glitter on it to stick. The sentiment is from American Crafts (some stickers).

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge

A Day For Daisies - Use Glitter

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you get a chance to play along. Just a little heads up, you will want to pop back next week for our challenge as well; it was my turn to pick, and it's a doozy! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Love the way you coloured this image Jess. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also one of my all time favourite images and in black and white it looks stunning.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, this is so nice. I love the way you colored her hair! Great card! I am new to ADFD, but I think this image is going on my must have list! Brenda:)

    ReplyDelete