Monday 9 February 2015

Crafty Boots - Hearts and valentines MID CHALLENGE REMINDER

I am embarrassingly late posting this project for our Crafty Boots Valentines/Hearts challenge. Unfortunately back-to-school preparations for two of my children took up most of my time and energy last week.

Here is my card


Please excuse the poor lighting here, our summer has been a strange one this year; I have had to whip out the trackie pants and jumpers on a few occasions!

This card features my absolute favourite paper stack; Graphic 45 Once Upon A Springtime. It's from the 12x12 pad, which included this lovely Postcard diecut. I LOVE postcards, and this one just seems so romantic :)

I have used my Stampin'  Up! Triple heart punch and Pistachio Pudding cardstock, some pearls, and punched the sentiment using the Stampin' Up! Modern Label punch and Word Window Punch. The sentiment itself is from the Stampin'  Up! Nursery Necessities stamp set. I have tried to keep it more vintage, rather than cutesy, so I can give it to my hubby for Valentine's Day.

I do hope you will get a chance to play along, it is such a great challenge, and just in time for Valentine's day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment