Tuesday 13 January 2015

Crafty Boots Challenges - Out with the old and in with the new; mid-challenge reminder

Yay! I made it back in time for a mid-challenge reminder! I have a few weeks left before I go back to university, so I am trying to squeeze in as much crafting as possible.


I have decided to have a little break from my usual colours, and play with Calypso Coral. It was a Stampin'  Up! In colour a few years ago, and has since made it to the permanent colour collection. The flower is stamped using Cottage Garden, and it was one of the first stamp sets I purchased as a Stampin'  Up! demo. So that's my 'old' :) The 'new' on my card refers to the sentiment which is from a diecut that I have sponged around to create a negative space. It is part of a set available in the new Occasions catalogue. My card also features a film strip die cut, from the current annual catalogue "On Film" framelits. The background within the film strip was created using my brayer and Kaleidoscope ink palette "Autumn Leaves" inked onto glossy card.

If you haven't already done so, we would love you to play along! Even if you have, I hope we have inspired you to submit more entries!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment