Monday 5 January 2015

Crafty Boots Challenges - Out with the old and in with the new

Howdy and welcome to another fab challenge over at Crafty Boots Challenges! This challenge is a fun one, and I will admit, one that took me waaaay out of my comfort zone! This fortnight we want to see your projects that involve "Out with the old, and in with the new".

For my project I used an old Stampin' Up! stamp set, Oh, Hello; and two of the new In Colours; Crisp Cantaloupe and Baked Brown Sugar.


Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to see what you create :)

2 comments:

  1. I love these two cards Jess, great colours and the mirror image of the colour scheme looks fab.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these clean and simple cards and the colour choices and combo are lush.

    ReplyDelete