Monday 8 December 2014

Inaugural post for Crafty Boots Challenges

Hello, and thanks for joining me in a special post today. I am extremely excited to announce that I have been offered a position on the design team for Crafty Boots Challenges. This is a fortnightly challenge, and I hope you will play along.

Our challenge this fortnight is Christmas, and here is my project


I love CAS Christmas cards, so kept this one fairly simple. I have mounted the red riding hood ornament onto foam tape so it stands out a little more

Here is the list of products I used, all are Stampin'  Up! except for the DSP which is Kaisercraft

Cardstock - baked brown sugar
DSP - 25th December
Inks - Old Olive and Red Riding Hood
Dies and stamps - Ornamental Keepsakes. teeny tiny sentiments

Thanks so much for stopping by! I can't wait to check out your entries for this challenge :)
Extra - basic rhinestones, versacolour pine cone for distressed edging.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Crafty Boots Jess, I just know you are going to love it.

    Fab card, I too have a thing about CAS cards. Your backing paper is gorgeous and I love the little bit of bling.

    Dionne x

    ReplyDelete