Monday 29 December 2014

Crafty Boots - Winter Wonderland mid-challenge reminder

Hi and welcome to my post today for the Crafty Boots winter wonderland challenge mid-challenge reminder. I was struck down with a nasty bout of gastro so I am participating in the mid-challenge reminder. We don't have a wintery, snowy Christmas here in Australia, however one of my favourite Christmas carols is "Winter Wonderland" :)

Here is my project for the challenge

 
I was inspired by a beautiful Christmas card found here. Unfortunately, I didn't have a suitable stamp set to create my own DSP like that talented lady did, so I improvised with some Magnolia DSP that I have had lying around, but have been loathe to use because it's so hard to find! I am really happy with how these cards have turned out, and the best part of all is that I have enough DSP to make quite a few of these cards, ready for next year! I do love CAS Christmas cards, and these were loads of fun to make, You could also make a co-ordinating box to put them in, and make a gift out of them.
 
All products used are Stampin up except for the DSP, as mentioned.
 
Cardstock - Baked Brown sugar (how beautiful is this colour?!), Whisper White
Stamp Sets - Confetti and Punches Three
Punch - Scalloped Square punch
Ink - Early Espresso
Embellishments - Basic Rhinestones
 
Thanks so much for stopping by, I can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment