Sunday 23 February 2014

Polly! Guest design

Hi, thanks for stopping by. I have been sitting on some exciting news for about a month now; I was approached by Ruth from Polly! Scrap kits to create a few projects using the January PL kit, Raspberry Shortcake. Ruth knows I'm a card-maker, so thought it would be a great opportunity to showcase the versatility of the kits, regardless of your creative background.

Here are the two cards I made using the kit

Card 1: card front

 
Inside:

 
 
 
Card 2: card front

 
Inside:



If you pop on over to the Polly! blog you will find out all you need to know about these two cards. I had so much fun playing with this kit, and I was so thrilled to be asked to be a Guest Designer.

I hope you enjoy what is left of your weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment