Friday 13 December 2013

Jingle all the way

Geez, I will be hard-pressed for cheesy post titles between now and Christmas for all of my Christmas cards ;) lol

This card is for the challenge over at my old stomping ground; Creative Card Crew! I have again used my Tim Holtz stamp (I did mention earlier that this baby would see a fair bit of ink! Lol) The challenge is Holly or Poinsettia, and my DSP has holly on it. I'm fairly sure the front DSP is Bo Bunny? The inside DSP is Kaisercraft though. All edges have been distressed and inked with Brushed Corduroy, and I have used some leftover Simple Stories stickers, as well as some rhinestones to embellish the front of the card.



Here is the link for the challenge:

Creative Card Crew - Challenge 51: Holly or Poinsettia

Thanks for stopping by! I have some bright and cheery Christmas cards to show next week :)

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous Christmas image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew this week. good luck. Maggie DT

    ReplyDelete