Tuesday 9 July 2013

Creative Card Crew #40 - The Great Outdoors

Welcome to another fabby challenge over at Creative Card Crew this fortnight! We are after some outdoorsy inspiration, so would like to see you make an outdoors-themed project.

Our sponsor for the challenge is Crafty Sentiments Designs who have 3 digi images up for grabs!


Here is my project for the challenge. This little dude was such a pleasure to colour, and I imagine he is going to become a firm favourite amongst my collection :)


I have used Kaisercraft Hunt & Gather papers for the card, finished off with some washi tape and a clip.

We look forward to seeing your outdoorsy creations!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch 266

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. what a cute card. Great coloring and design!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how sweetie! Every father-fisherman would be delighted with this card! Thank you for playing with us at Sketch Saturday this week!
    Hugs, Marzena DT

    ReplyDelete