Sunday 15 July 2012

A note of thanks

I've been a tad bored while I'm on holidays, but  on the plus side, it's given me a chance to try some new ideas that I have come across while blog-surfing. This project is a shadow-box card for the current SUO Challenge, which is to create a Thank You card.


The card opened out:


The belly band:


I didn't design this template, so you can find the original set of instructions that I used here, and if you are more of a visual learner, here is a link to a YouTube video tutorial.

Materials used (all Stampin' Up!)

Cardstock: Old Olive, Whisper White
DSP: Paisley Petals
Ink: Early Espresso, Old Olive
Stamps: Just Believe
Tools: Simply Scored, Decorative Label punch, Modern Label punch, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Corner Rounder punch

Here is the link to the challenge:


Thanks for stopping by :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Jess! Love your card, the design is great! love the shape! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, that looks so cool with that DSP. Thanks for the link to the instructions - I am going to have a go at making one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! This looks very complicated- and so cool!!! LOVE It! Thanks for playing along in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if my comment posted or not- but just wanted to say, so complicated and so cool!! Thanks for playing along in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete