Tuesday 8 May 2012

Mother's Day

I can't believe it's been over a month since I posted!! Woops! In my defence I have had a lot of other commitments, especially from my university studies. I have been making cards, I just haven't had time to post them. And even then, I haven't made as many cards as I would have liked :)

Today's card is for the Just Add Ink challenge - Just Add... Mother. I have been wanting to try an easel box card ever since I saw it in my card magazine. I have made the little note card to go inside it as well, and there is a bookmark from my girls to go in too :) This project is for my beautiful mum, who is absolutely awesome if I do say so myself!




Please excuse the printer and blinds in the photo! I have found that the best place to take photos of my projects is in my study/craft room, however I ran out of time to photograph through the day!

Ingredients:

Stampin' Up! Pool Party and Crumb Cake
Kaisercraft These Days paper and die cuts
Kaisercraft Chanteuse die cut
Liquid Pearls (starting to become a bit of a signature of mine!)
Brad (possibly Bella?)
Sticky strip and normal adhesive
Kaisercraft lace
Stampin' Up! Teeny Tiny Sentiments (shoutout to my lovely upline Deb Fearns for this stamp set)
Stampin' Up! Modern Label Punch
Stampin' Up! Early Espresso Ink
Stampin' Up! blingy bit

Thanks for stopping by! Here is the link again for the challenge:

Just Add Ink #116 - Just Add... Mother

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty - I like the scalloped edge to your drawer/box. Very pretty colours too. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that easel box!! It is such a lovely gift that I am sure your mum will love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful project, Jess; I am sure your much-loved Mum will treasure this! The soft colours are beautiful, and I love the little bit of bling to finish. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that easel box card with two angled cards on the top and the coordinated card is also lovely. Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful gift for your mum. I'm sure she'll love it. Thanks for playing at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous projects Jess! That easel box is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete