Tuesday 31 May 2011

Floral delight!

I have my MIL's birthday coming up, and I know she likes a "clean" card, rather than a card overloaded with embellishments and detail, so I wanted to keep it really simple for her, but nice :)



I used yellow and white cardstock, as well as free papers (My Craft Studio) from Creative Cardmaking magazine, and finished it off with 4 pearls. The top panel has been matted using foam tape so that the two layers of patterned papers don't blend in together.

I love my craft magazines, especially the ones that come with free goodies such as papers, die cut elements, etc. I have a stack of papers a few inches thick that I absolutely love! I am delving into the world of paper pads, and have a few gorgeous Graphic 45 ones on order, so stay tuned for some Steam Punk goodness down the track :)

Hope you enjoy, and thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment